1) How long will it take to get my order?
We aim to have your order within 7 days of receiving it.
If we cannot meet this time frame we will let you know by email.
Orders should arrive within 3-5 working days of dispatch but please allow extra days for rural NZ areas, see below with
- Orders made by bank transfer are sent once payment has been received.
- Couried orders are picked up by 2pm Daily Monday - Friday
NZ Post Issues..
We have been experiencing problems with NZ Post over the past 6 months and while it still remains relatively ‘reliable’ and is still the cheapest option, just be aware that not only do they now charge RD surcharges, the delivery dates are now much slower. Where a few months ago you could expect your parcel to arrive with in 4 working days they now tell me that it has been extended to 10 working days. The extended time frames are caused by the changes to delivery days ie just Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Some regions only sort on those days. So you can see why this is happening.
Our target delivery times once your parcel is dispatched with Courier Post:
|Auckland - North
||3-5 Working Days
|Auckland - South
||3-6 Working Days
||5-10 Working Days
||add extra 2 Working Days
2) Can I track my order?
Log onto :
At the the top of their home page to the box that says "Track a parcel" & enter the tacking number that is sent to you in the box "Enter Label" press Tack parcel & scroll down & volla!
Please use a full physical address including your phone numer & gate number. If you don't know your correct address go to:
3) Can I have my order sent to a P.O Box?
YES.. but these can only be sent by NZ Post NOT Couirer Post.
What you can do to help us..
- Provide us with a P.O Box number, Road Number, Delivery address, with the Post code, Phone number.
- If you provide us with a business address please supply a PO Box number. We always check business physical addresses on the NZ post website where they state clearly if mail will be delivered to that particular address.
- We have had the odd parcel returned to us some weeks later because they would/couldn’t deliver to a particular business address.
- For the next few weeks, maybe months, just let us know if a parcel has arrived. Sometime NZ post surprises us with a super rapid delivery.
4) How much is it going to cost me?
Price will be calculated at check out, all orders over $100.00 are freight free & are sent with Fastway or Courier Post, or if Rural delivery will be sent by NZ post all offer a fast and reliable service within New Zealand. A tracking number is provided in your shipping confirmation so that you may be able to track your package on line within transit.
Rural delivery with a Courier: $11.50 or Freight Free over $100.00
*WAIHEKE ISLAND & STEWARD ISLAND:
Beautiful Islanders, we are sorry to say that you are classed as rural delivery so defult shipment will be standard NZ Post Unless another choice has been ticked.
All parcelswill be left in your mailbox or at your front door, if you specify. Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for items that go missing.
5) Gift Wrapping
All items will come bubble & gift bagged or wrapped unless you ask us not too!
6) Christmas Hold ups!
Due to a lot of suppliers being closed over this period some items may have run out, or sold out in the clinic, I will let you know asap if anything is out of stock & what the time frame will be on delivery, that brings me to the couriers! That too could be an issue your Patience is recommended & thanked.